06 October, 2005

Damn You, Jackington!

Jackington Viego (see blogroll on the right) has suckered me into playing this tag game, which of course includes a questionnaire... Here is my response:

Step 1: Go into your archive.
Step 2: Find your 23rd post. Why 23rd post, I wonder?
Step 3: Find the fifth sentence (or closest to). I was ranting about Sandy Berger that day. Use the site search at the bottom of the page if you want to read it.
Step 4: Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Here it is: Whether or not Berger gets jail time over this will indicate if the USA is a nation of laws, or if we're a nation of laws that apply only to the unconnected.
Step 5: Tag five other people to do the same. Here is where I have to disobey- I'm only playing this little game to humor Jackington, an extremely funny blogger- so bring on the bad luck or whatever curse is in store for me- I can take it!

Here is the questionnaire:
1. Legal First name? Dennis
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes.
3. Do you wish on stars? Uh, No.
4. When did you last cry? Haven't you heard? Boys don't cry.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken. Gotta love yardbird.
6. What is your birth date? August 25.
7. What's your most embarrassing CD? Shania Twain. I bought it for the pictures.
8. Would you be friends with you? Sure.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Some.
10. What are your nicknames? I was briefly known among friends as the 'detonator' when I lived in St Louis.
11. Would you bungee jump? Sure.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
13. Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
15. Shoe Size? 10.
16. Red or pink? Hmmmmm.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm a procrastinator at times.
18. Who do you miss most? My grandparents.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue and black.
20. What are you listening to right now? The TV in the other room.
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Coke and Three Musketeers: it all starts with good nutrition!
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.
23. What is the weather like right now? Cloudy, windy, 62° F.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? My wife.
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Clearly a question for single people.
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Don't know him, but I like his writing- I think he'd be fun to have a beer with.
27. Favorite drink? Yes.
28. Hair color? Brown.
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
30. Favorite food? All food is generally fantastic.
31. Last movie you watched? A History of Violence.
32. Favorite day of the year? First day of fall.
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Either.
34. Summer or Winter? Winter. By far.
35. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
36. What is your favorite desert? I usually eat so much that it's not necessary.
37. Living arrangements? House.
38. What books are you reading? The Island at the Center of the World.
39. What's on your mouse pad? A Compaq advertisement.
40. What did you watch last night on TV? CSI: NY.
41. Favorite smells? Food.
42. Favorite junk food? Anything chocolate.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Seattle or maybe Lake Louise, Alberta.

No comments: