19 December, 2005

Too Bad Satellite TV is Not as

Hassle-free as satellite radio. Just when I thought that Dish TV had stopped finding ways to infuriate me, I find out this morning when I tune to my trusty Bloomberg Information TV channel that it's no longer part of my package and costs and extra $1.50/month. The cost isn't the issue; they just keep nickel-and-diming me (it costs $5 just to change anything on your programming) , so I think I'll look into DirecTV (cable is not an option out here in the sticks) and see if they are any better. I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

jamie d said...

Hello. I have had directv for a little over 3 years. It is more expensive than dish tv, but i have had no programming issues. I've never had any problems with their equipment. if you have other questions...ask. jamie, madison wi