23 March, 2006

Isn't it Interesting

that the peaceniks who were rescued in Iraq were saved by the very people they despise most (the military)? I think it's great that the former captives are alive and in good condition, but I'm not sure that it was worth the risk to our (or any other country's) troops to conduct a rescue operation. These are people who were there to do nothing more than peacefully stir up more shit through the media- people who believe that the people of Iraq were better off before Hussein was removed than they are now... People who to my knowledge, have shown zero gratitude to the military that saved them...
My feeling is that if you're dumb enough to go into an unstable Islamic country during a time of an occupation and guerilla war, then don't expect the men with guns to come save you before the Islamofascists behead you... I'll mourn for your family, not for you.

No comments: