18 October, 2004

Nude Hide and Seek!

Apparently, since Channel 12 (our local CBS affiliate-KFVS12) can't confirm it, they can't say it. They are respectable journalists. I, however, am a blogger. So I can say it. Some Caruthersville School District teachers got caught playing nude hide and seek this summer... Everyone in Southeast Missouri knows it, so why not admit it?

Form your own opinion as to whether this sort of thing should go on in your local government schools. I personally think that it's amusing, but maybe a little troubling that no one was fired or even disciplined over the matter...

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I would think that the appropriate action to take (if you disagree with the situation) would be to go to the school board meetings and demand action be taken... Most of the locals know who, what, when, and where- I write about the situation only to annoy the district about their lack of action. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

That is very amusing,not because they are nude..that just means without clothes. With a teachers salery maybe it wasn't their fault. As far as hide and go seek, lets just be glad it wasn't lazer tag. I know a little bit about this game of hide and go seek and I understand if you find the naked participant you have what we call doin the hibbidy dibbidy with them. I think this is a matter of personal exibitionism,probably some way to please a need to be free or happy to be alive. But more than that to please themselves. It is I imagine a thrill to be in the danger zone and to play wreckless,then having a game/hibbidy-dibbity while at work isn't new apperantly. I say it is a bit wild from what I'm used to hearing about but I got wind of this goin down back a couplea years ago. This must be a new standard,and a definate perk in goin to work,lol..more so now than ever. It is awkward to think of some of my favorite teachers from the past getting down while we were working on things as they went to the office ;) more like the broom closet. It really sounds like something they have on cinemax on the weekends.But then this a crazy crazy world we live in.