02 May, 2006

The Ride Home this Past Weekend

was worthwhile, but very challenging. With strong winds and rain all the way from Little Rock to Southeast Missouri, needless to say it was a little unnerving at times. Still had a great time, though. Assuming you and your bike remain in one piece, even a 'bad' motorcycle ride is better than none at all.
My friends and I went to the open house at BMW Motorcycles of Little Rock. The weather was bad, but they still had a crowd. Little Rock BMW has added Triumph motorcycles to their mix as well- they were certainly interesting to check out, especially the Triumph 'America' cruiser.

This Quad was also there on display. Wild stuff. I'm just not sure that folks here in the U.S. will pay nearly 50 K for a four-wheeler!

I will say this- after a ride like that one, my Cabela's Ultra-Dry Plus rainsuit was SO worth what I paid for it...

No comments: