23 August, 2005

Happy Early Birthday

To ME: Some years, I buy myself something or I just go do something really cool for my birthday. This year, it turned out to be a BMW R1150R motorcycle. My past riding experience was limited to dirt bike riding, which is an entirely different world from the street.

If any of you live near Southeast Missouri, I highly recommend the safety course put on by these guys – they really know what they’re doing, and it’s a fun way to get your Missouri motorcycle endorsement.

Most of my riding will probably be to and from work, but hey, it is a BMW – it should take me across the country if I decide to go…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Dennis! What day's your birthday? I'm August 28th, myself. Great job with the motorcycle, too. Hope to have one myself some day.