25 August, 2005

Robertson Apologizes for Chavez Remarks

Check out this ABC News article: Robertson Apologizes for Chavez Remarks

Clearly, Pat Robertson has gone mad. His call to assassinate Chavez makes his moral consistency more suspect than ever.
That being said, my take on Chavez is that he is the 'Kim Jong-Il' of South America, and we will experience difficulties (mainly oil-related) in the future due to his hatred of the U.S. and misplaced sense of himself as a 'powerful world leader.' Stay tuned...
Oh yes, I almost forgot. Happy Birthday to me today- 36- Glad to be alive and happy for yet another year!

2 comments:

The Last American said...

How does it feel to share a birthday with Gene Simmons' tongue?

http://arkanssouri.blogspot.com/2005/08/happy-bday-gene-simmons-tongue.html

Dennis said...

John, I am no match for Gene Simmons- his tongue will have to take the spotlight- did you know it's also Independence Day in Uruguay? It's a little something I've always thrown into my day as well...