19 February, 2006

Things are a Bit Slow Around the Old Blog Here...

It seems my daily visits have fallen off a bit lately, but I do have a handful of semi-regular readers. Hmmm. Maybe it's the plain-jane blog design. Maybe people are getting bored with blogs in general. It could be the crappy writing! What to do to get the hits back up? Perhaps I should mention Anna Benson Nude like the New American Revolutionist- he gets lots of traffic from that one! Nah- I'll just keep it boring for now, ranting whenever the mood hits me.

About this weekend, we did make it up to St. Louis for the party. It was really good to see some of the old crew there. It's kinda strange, but most of the people (with few exceptions) that I would consider to be trustworthy friends are scattered all over the country and unavailable for frequent in-person visits. I don't get to talk to all of them as regularly as in the past, but it seems like we pick up wherever we left off without missing a beat.

No comments: